Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Victoria Beckham's Flat Out Uncomfortable

Posh forced to wear FLATS!

(Photo from xposurephotos.com)

What a girl wants, what she really, really wants is her right to high heels back, but Victoria Beckham has been ordered by docs to lay off the Louboutins and kick off the Kirkwoods for sensible shoes. Eww. 

With a slipped disc in her back, Posh, who has worn towering heels through four full term pregnancies, is now flat out of shoe options. I'm sure she can make them work, but here's to a speedy recovery and a hasty return to your right to Choos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!