Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, August 19, 2011

Krikey! Is the Kardashion Kollection Kidding with These Krazy Prices?


(When did Jenny McCarthey's fat brunette sister join the fold?)


If these are the Horsemen, do we have to term it the "ApoKalypse"? 

Seriously, I'm not sure how these broads got a collection at Sears, but it definitely doesn't represent the "softer side" that's for sure. And thanks to my sister for the tip-off that it also ain't so cheap (in price that is).

Let's take a look at some of the offerings from the line, shall we?  I got a feeling we're about to encounter a bunch of questionable materials and leopard print. 



1. "Silky" Jersey Wrap Top Jumper $99



Hothca! Right out the gate! Honestly, there's so many things wrong with this, I can't figure out where to begin. First off, unless I'm really missing something I think you meant Jumpsuit. Second "silky" ain't the same as "silk", darlins. Don't you forget it!





2. Striped One Shoulder Knit Dress, $99 



Who styled this photoshoot? Peter Pan's slutty sister? Or Wendy? I never did trust a girl flyin' around in public in a nightie. But if that's your kinda thing, this $100 exit ramp as a dress will fit right into your wardrobe.





3.The "Washington DC" Shoe in black


Jesus, Mary and Joseph, why in Hell is this named after D.C.? In what alternative universe is this a conservative senator's wife style shoe? Leave our nation's capital alone. they've got enough problems right now!





4. Floral Mesh Corset, $55 and Floral Mesh Brief, $25



For when you and your teenage daughter want to re-enact your youth of pretending to be Tawny Kitaen in a Whitesnake video. I don't wanna even ask why there is an "intimates" section. Ick. 





5. Chain Necklace w/Stone Pendant and Chain Tassel, $24




And now we enter the "just plain dull" phase of operations. 



That's just a smattering from the full line which includes sunglasses, belts, bags and more, but it doesn't get any better.

Yet, I can put aside the snark for a second (I swear it's been known to happen!) and just make this assessment: these prices are a bit high for Sears and the target audience of 14 year girls with a sex tape (ok, maybe I can't...) and moms you BEST NOT PASS THE $$$ OVER TO THEM to buy this crud.



If you Klick this link, you don't like Khildren or Kittens: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153_12605_DAP_kardashiankollection

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!