Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Well Octoberfest is Coming



I've never met a pair of cropped pants or suspenders I didn't say to myself "Self, that's an outfit!"




And nothing dresses up a pair of sweat pants lime lacy matador style trim. This my evening sweat pants; I'm going out!


Oh Jeremy Scott I'm so ready to share a pint with ya' and since I found these little buggers on my new fave German e-commerce, I can pick them up on my way to Octoberfest. Wirklich!



(Adidas x Jeremy Scott "Torero" pants in University Red, 249,00 EUR at The Good Will Out, http://www.thegoodwillout.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!