Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, August 1, 2011

Book Club Contender?

Confession: I've never read no "Pride and Prejudice" casting it off into the 'girl's stuff' pile along side "Wuthering Heights" 


I remember in 2009 when the parody "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" came out in the peak of zombie mania (although maybe we're still in it!) and I waffled





Zombies? yes please! But there's still that whiny white girl desperate to be married and I get enough of that daily, thanks. Don't need it in my book escapes.

This week's Entertainment Weekly however has an article on the YouTube promos for the book and its prequel that may have pushed me into must read territory






I mean go on Bennet bitches! Murder! Death! Kill! Hopefully Mr. Darcy gets it good for toying with Elizabeth's feelings.

Oh jeez....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!