Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, August 22, 2011

Last Nite's Party: Shadow Lover at Splatterpool





Friday evening Mr. Taurus joined New York electro artist Ava Jarden (aka Shadow Lover) for an evening of dancing, singing and short films at Splatterpool art space in Williamsburg




There was a lot of hipsters on parade and I spied some guy in this little balmy swamp of a concrete space (It had just rained. Again.) in a sweater and bicycle leggings


(Oh and high orthopedic socks over the bicycle leggings. Of course.)


But back to Shadow Lover. I've seen them twice now and the songs are already creeping into my subconscious




Plus anything with clapping is my ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!