Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cuckoo for Coco

There's a reason why Coco Rocha is a supermodel, honey.Yes she's stunning, but having been on far too many shoots where the model is in a zombie like state of strained and stunted micro-movements to see this behind the scenes video of Coco moving around, laughing and making the set light and fun is a dream



(Video courtesy of Coco Rocha's delightful blog "Oh So Coco")



Somewhere in here is some Tyra Banks wisdom about getting booked for jobs based on personality (perhaps why Coco is a guest judge this season?), but I'll leave it at this: I'd book this b!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!