Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, August 15, 2011

This Week's Project Runway Moment

Read a book. Good advice for anyone, but not to sound like an old curmudgeon, the young particularly could do well to bone up on their references before making them.

Or so that was the  lesson this week on Project Runway.

In an asinine partner challenge (Stilts? Really?) old pro Bert was paired with Jon Lovitz brother (aka Viktor) who promptly went on an inaccurate reference spree that went a little something like this:



Viktor:  It's Elizabethan

Bert: That's not Elizabethan. It's Edwardian.

Viktor: Elizabethan, Edwardian. Same thing. Don't pester me, old man, with such
trifling details.

Bert: Umm, no the two eras are markedly different, you foolish child.



(Learn and learn, my friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!