Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, August 8, 2011

Teen Choice Awards Make Me Feel Old and Confused

Who are these kids? -Sigh- Here are my fave looks from the event


(Emma Stone in Christian Dior Resort 2012)

Emma every time I see you, I love you more and more. And that smirk on your face as you give out a surfboard "award" for something silly like "Best tween in a Disney show (who will later release a sex tape)" says it all.



(Blake Lively in Gucci Resort 2012)

I don't usually condone monochromatic dressing, but Blake is working this sun kissed look. Although keep abusing the sun like that Ms. Lively and yellowed leather will become de rigeur pour toi. 


(Shay Mitchell in DKNY Resort 2012)

Ok first off I dunno who da hell you are and that makes me feel wicked old. 

Second, how are you best dressed at this event and in some straight up Macy's? 

I need to lay down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!