Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, August 1, 2011

This Week's Project Runway Moment

Christina Ricci!


Way to start season 9 off with a bang! Maybe like a similarly long in the tooth modeling show, you're just gonna pull in big name guest judges to mask fading originality.

Either way, having worked with Ms. Ricci in the past, she was an inspired choice for the premiere. She's just as sweet and quirky in real life as her public persona and I think she made for a sympathetic first judge.

Now the big question: who do you thinks gonna fill the guest judge seat this season? Any guesses, Christina?





Well I'm putting my wish list out there right now: Michelle Obama, Mr. Mickey, Christopher Bailey, Loulou de la Falaise and fellow Mermaid, Winona Ryder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!