Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Hope Winnie the Pooh's Got a Black Card



Just when you thought honey couldn't get more luxe, here comes LVMH with their own nectar couture







Two years ago, Louis Vuitton installed a couple of beehives on its Parisian rooftop to test out urban bee keeping. Now the "fruits" of the bees' labor is being jarred and distributed to a lucky few fashion folks still dabbling in carbs.

Jealousy!


And to celebrate, select Louis Vuitton stores (like the 57th street store in New York) will feature bags strewn from liquid gold stands reminiscent of oozy honey flocked with bees





(*All photos courtesy of Louis Vuitton)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!