Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wonderland Magazine is the Queen of My Heart




Alexander Skarsgard has been everywhere lately smoldering and promoting the fourth season of True Blood (and this movie I have no idea what is about?) but how cute is he here in the Autumn/Winter issue of Brit mag, Wonderland?  






He's really re-invigorating this Hipster/Duckie look and looks fun and nerdy. Kudos to Wonderland for taking him on this sweet detour from the usual obvious sexual Thor path







But then I'm probably one of the few people that liked Eric better in his puppy dog amnesia state. Aww, cutie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!