Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, December 27, 2010

This Teint Good

Ok, maybe my sixth grade is showing here and all, but surely there was a meeting somewhere along the line where someone in Lancome Inc spoke up, right?




I mean, have you not a product development team? Have you not some guy in marketing who might point out the chuckle inducing name?


"Umm, Mr. Lancome, sir... this looks an awful lot like a part of your body that ain't quite your bum and ain't quite your naughty bits. Should we rethink the name?"


Mr Lancome:  Nonsense, Samuel, it's a hit if I've ever seen one. We'll just get some silly American girl known for her toothy grin and those foolish Americans won't be able to stop buying it! Hit, hit, hit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!