Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Miss KM's Birthday Party at Apotheke

I haven't been to Apotheke in a minute, but boy was it good to be back. I love this little Chinatown hole in the wall tucked in the back street of Doyer Street


(This is the exterior)

Who'd know that this is what waits inside











All I know is I freakin' loved my muddled bell pepper and dill martini with fennel oil, peppercorns and a chipotle salt rim


 Num nums!


And Miss KM looked smashing for her Bon Fete



Just take in these details:



this flea market find rabbit belt was the talk of the nite. Top notch!



and stacked platform Marni boots makes my heart beat race



The nite was such a success with my fellow Sagittarius, I may have to steal back again to this spot for my own birthday party




(Apotheke, 6 Doyer Street, (212) 406-0400)



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!