Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

There's a Lesson Afoot


With the great freeze that's taken over the city, there's a lot of hunkering down while walking. 

Smart move by Muffin Milk to see a billboard op all over Soho sidewalks




Stupid move that when you go to their e-commerce website, http://muffinmilk.com, you can't buy anything. I thought the lesson was make dat money? 

Is this a case of total hipster irony or blatant drop of the proverbial ball? This will give me something to think about on my walk to work today instead of "damn my ears are cold" 


1 comment:

  1. The site is under construction. Info@muffinmilk.com if you want to order some apparel.
    Thanks for the dope picture.

    -Muffinmilk

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!