Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Display Ride



Tonite me and Mr Taurus are putting up the Christmas tree. I'm super excited but every other year a traditional Christmas tree usually isn't my bag








I like an unexpected twist on the tradition and what I love even more about these A frame trees from Crate and Barrel is how post Holiday they'd be little metal works of art






You could hang rings or bracelets and such the rest of the year. I mean, dang if those pieces are real flashy and stuff, why not hang them as your Christmas ornament! I know Taurus has some great rings...



(Stainless steel and wood ornament display A-frame tree, $19.96 on Sale at Crate and Barrel, http://www.crateandbarrel.com)




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!