Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The End of the Road: Kesner


(was this October window foreshadowing for packing it all up?)



After two years of providing dapper little guys with Kris Van Assche dress shirts, Trovata pants and Alexander Olch ties, men's designer boutique Kesner has closed up its West Village shop.

While the price points kept me at bay most of the year, I loved scavenging the end of season basement sales where I found little winners just ready to sing in my wardrobe.



I will miss you, Kesner, but for now I leave you with this send off



1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!