Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's A Gift: Swash's Snakes and Ladders Scarf


Santa says" a head scarf with a childhood game motif is just up this kid's alley!"






and I'm gonna have to hope Santa delivers this piece to me, cuz at $249 (on sale!) 
this ain't be cheap








But hope springs eternal, since I've been such a good boy this year! 



(Silk 52" square scarf, Swash, $249 on sale at Barney's, www.barneys.com)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! I need one with the game "Mousetrap" on it - I loves me some Rube Goldberg imagery! xoxol

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!