Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, December 20, 2010

My Birthday was a Hoot!




Thanks to everyone who made this boy's day!



Fellow December 18th birthday wonder twin, Miss MR






Up from Baltimore best friend, Miss CG





Mr Taurus looking sexy





Mr G and Miss GL for plying me full or booze







Miss MT, you may also have helped with that





Miss JB and Miss MR for looking so sultry





Miss BJ for my dinosaur mittens (even though they distracted me a bit from dinner)




and the Turkish waiters who sang me Happy Birthday over Tiramisu




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!