Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Even the Leprechaun Wouldn't Be Caught in this Hood

If you are wearing these god awful Lilian Vernon-esque hoodies from Old Navy with the built-in headphones, expect to get beat no matter what "hood" you in








cuz these just scream chump white boy with too much money on his hands





****this post comes with a sidebar though as I'm pretty sure that's Fo from America's Next Top Model again booking those mainstream ad campaigns that equal big bucks



Old Navy never came a courtin' for no Saleisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!