Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top Model's Ann Ward Hits Vogue Italia



As cycle three thousand is winding down, let's check back in with recent winner Ann's promised Vogue Italia spread






Ummm.... kinda cute. I wasn't a huge fan of all the genuflecting Tyra and crew did for Ann all season long, but she's proving herself here. And really tall and thin is all you need to be a success sometimes. (Oh, if only I was 6 foot.... -sigh-)








Sidebar: the jam you're bopping your head to in this video is  "You are the Star" by West End Records disco recording artist, Jakki. She had a few other hits ("Sun Sun Sun" was the also ran hit) but this is the one to download rapido!



http://www.vogue.it/en/magazine/fashion-stories/2011/03/ann-ward


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!