Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Last Nite's Party: NYLON and Housing Works Tribeca Party




Last nite Miss J and I met up with Mr Taurus for a NYLON Magazine party at Housing Works Tribeca to celebrate Spring (but alas Spring's invite must have been lost in the mail)





Meanwhile lovin' the new digs for Tribeca. Very ra-cha-cha





My latest fixation: shoes






(Cover girls doing stock poses)




("Siptar" knows all. I know if you drink too many 'it will be so' that you drunk!)


(This would make perfect birthday gift for Mr G... hmmm.....)


(Or this...)


(J on the hunt!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!