Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, April 1, 2011

Last Nite's Party: A.E.R. Walk with Style

(Hostess Lisalla Montenegro gets emotional)


Last nite's A.E.R. (Advocate, Educate, Revolutionize) event was pretty swell with lots of people dressed in they Thursday best to support Lung Cancer support charity CancerCares


(Wonder twins sparkled all nite)





(I found this little cupcake and had to have my pic with her. Bangs were big last nite)



(Even though she didn't know who she was, this B was channeling some major Veronica Webb. I scolded her and told her to do an immediate Google search)


(Mr Taurus helped me find the best outfits)






Let the fashion show begin!




Hyden Yoo Spring 2011






Random dancing palette cleanser between shows






(Of course Mr Taurus had some "yes, girl" to throw in there)




Then the ladies came out to strut and show Ali Ro Spring 2011












I spied Kelly Bensimon workin' the crowd but there was nary a Phillip Bloch in sight and you know you don't miss that moustache





We ended the nite with toile printed goodie bags and impromptu modelling of our own in the light snow and light show 









Thanks again Miss J.G.L. for the invite and sorry I didn't get to see you but the models looked great! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!