Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just Down from the Target... Practice





I don't get to Park Slope as much as I'd like. It's Mr Taurus and my romantic spot and trying to meet up with him the other day over the phone he directed me to his exact location. However, I retorted "away from or closer to the Target"?





Yeah, I work Brooklyn like I do the suburbs: "where is it in comparison to the Target?"



Once we met up he wanted to show me something: a series of old target practices that someone had drawn the day's appropriate costume





And you know we broke out into an impromptu photo shoot, honey! When life hands you a gallery of shooting range practice posters, you better not miss a shot!








(I love this shot of Mr Taurus doin' his best Michael Meyers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!