Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Am I an Alcoholic or a Fat Kid?




Why do I want this Margarita cupcake from a Texas bakery I've never been to so badly? 

Maybe it's that shot of tequila lime zest buttercream icing with sugar rim reminding me of the Cancun spring break I didn't take this year. Maybe I'm preparing for Cinco de Mayo now since I'll be too busy with Design on a Dime then? 

But if I baked these at home (which I may do in lieu of an impromptu Southwest trip) I'd use a salt rim. Cuz I ain't afraid to mix my savory with my sweet. 



("Margaritaville" cupcake at Ooh La La Sweets, $3.25 for a jumbo and what other size would you want? http://www.oohlalasweets.com/)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!