Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bring Back My Girls



Oh TV, why do you do things like this to me?













Simultaneously pull out from under me not one but two of my Monday nite addictions?










What, am I supposed to go outside or something? You know how I feel about that mess. I'm disappointed, even more so since the season finale of RuPaul's Drag Race didn't even have an upset. We all knew Raja had this thing in the bag since she strutted out in that Westwood-esque getup in the premiere ridiculously themed Christmas ep







And now she's the official winner and Manila and Alexis start plotting her "accidental" death







And with Bad Girls Club wrapped up with a treacly "Oh we all cool now" finale episode, there will be an extreme lack of drunken fights in my home now





I guess I'll just start slipping whiskey into the cat's bowl



(Nothing unusual here)



But with the admitted drag queens and the drag queens in denial both ending last nite, what should I start planning? When does True Blood come back?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!