Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, April 11, 2011

Barneys Windows Currently Even More Alluring




Barneys is celebrating Allure Magazine's 20th anniversary in their window. Never one to miss a chance at hyperbole, Simon Doonan claims Allure editor in chief


"Linda Wells is to BEAUTY what Orville Redenbacher was to popcorn"


To celebrate Barneys crafted a cake made of signature Allure covers, various bits and bobs of makeup and a Marie Antoinette does the Hot-lanta hair show bust on top








This whole thing is nice and all but I was too busy with my nose to the glass (very frowned upon at Barneys, darling. I could practically hear clicking of tongues from inside) playing "I spy Linda, I spy Niki!"



Now those B's got some allure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!