Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Balmain's Main Man Mustered Out

(Umm, luck be on my side today, this parfait pic I unearthed was taken by photographer Maciek Kobielski)


It's official: Christophe Decarnin has been let go at Balmain.



Child what is up with fashion right now? It is like one big Melrose Place of seduce, use up, drive cuckoo and swap. 


And the gossip going 'round about Mr Decarnin's messy mental state and oust from Balmain, it seems almost probable he's gonna reveal a giant lobotomy scar under his rocker shag. Yikes!


So after 5 years of a successful cult following of overpriced ripped t-shirts and jeans, Decarnin's out, Melanie Ward's name is in the ring and yet another iconic French fashion house is without a creative director. 

Quick, get Jane Mancini on the phone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!