Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This Ain't No Whitman's Sampler, Honey

For some reason I got candy on the mind..




Maybe it's the fat kid in me, but how genius are these 1950's Belgian chocolate molds as wall art?








So graphic and a great cocktail party conversation starter (you're welcome) although, hold up! Is that a cherry mold second row and second across? Cherry cordials = icky little throw up bombs. Just focus on the seahorses and Côte-d'Or stamps, darling. 






With Valentine's one week away and my end of March move ever nearing, write this one down for yours truly!


(Belgian chocolate molds in glass and wood cabinet, circa 1950, price upon request*, from Decoratum at 1st dibs, www.1stdibs.com)


* that's fancy talk for "if you have to ask you can't afford it"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!