Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, February 17, 2012

Three Makes it a Trend: Brick S***house



















                            (Moschino)                                                                                 (Jean Paul Gaultier)




Men have always felt the pressure to be built like a brick wall, but now that mandate is taking on a whole new meaning with this emerging trend on the Fall 2012 runways.

That Moschino look above would be great as a two piece suit or broken all up (how great a navy lightweight Merino wool turtleneck with those pants) and that hot ginger could sell me anything at Gaultier, but Jeremy Scott cranked up the color for a 90's feeling Pantone facade




Color and pattern are my game, but that is one tough look. I guess you could say the best way to play with this fashion concept is a little with classics or a full suit with balls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!