Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, February 23, 2012

It Can't All Be Dior's Birthday Present #3

Blue Velvet Shoes! 










Or more accurately these D&G 'Royal Midnight Velvet Lace Ups' with the kinda 50's lounge rat silver square heel (plus boyfriend needs all the little height me ups I can get!)



























I'd probably scuff them all to hell on the first wear, but then they segue from windowpane lightweight wool suit pairings and into vintage t-shirt and ripped knee jeans Summer looks. Cobalt boldness!





(Royal midnight velvet lace ups, D&G, $398.76 at My Wardrobe, www.my-wardobe.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!