Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, February 6, 2012

That B Don't Disappoint




Madonna's half time performance made Stately Grand Street Manor go wild last nite! Her custom Givenchy couture pieces were just part of the raison du hooplah




I can't with that cape. Killin' it. 


In a relationship with a dancer, I now see slip ups in rhythm and step even more and there were some pronounced moments where Madonna missed a beat or couldn't find it (ooh girl, your clapping NEVER found the music) but I am impressed by her ability to do anything in those wicked heels




And if nothing else, that B got me and my crew to watch a Super Bowl. Ha!




(New York City restaurant sign. Preach!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!