Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Don't I Look Cute Today: A Braid and a Boxer

And now for a little self love.


I don't do these "Don't I look Cute Today" posts much anymore as narcissism has replaced journalism in the world of fashion blogging, but I did notice a rather cute thing happening at my shoulders





A little cute vintage Esprit braided shoulder and mother's boxer broach thing to be precise





I don't know if you can make it out here, but his eye is a red stone that catches the light. For that built-in whimsical Cujo effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!