Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

24 Minute Bug




Ok, so over the weekend, Mr Taurus and I started our apartment hunt. We're looking to move to Park Slope. The first spot we checked out, the guy showing us the place was all laisez faire and evasive. I was asking questions and he was like "yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course. You want? You want?"


Then I propose the all important "How's the pests?" issue. He blew it off with a wave of the hand blatantly ignoring the baby roach crawling on the wall that perhaps was the catalyst for my question to begin with.


Umm, where there's baby, there be nest nearby. And not our rent checks. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!