Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Best of London Fashion Week

So London Fashion Week closes and editors head to Italy. Let's take a look at my pics of the best from a week of wacky


(Peter Jensen's color blocking)



(Paul Smith's ox blood skirt)




(This yellow blouse from Roksanda Ilincic was the most dramatic but chic)



(You know I had to throw in an Elizabeth Taylor piece. Thanks to Topshop Unique for slapping that B's mug on an over-sized sweatshirt. NEED!)


(Speaking of sweatshirts, this wild print from Mary Katrantzou is also on my Spring 2012 wish list. Imagine with dark denim and white Adidas. My outfit for the first day of Spring)



(Giles Deacon's ice goddess cocktail dress will literally light up the room)


(Danielle Scutt gets how I dress)




(Alistair Carr's first collection for venerated Pringle of Scotland used a lot of great 70's graphic prints. Bring on the "Logan's Run" remake!)




And finally LFW can't be summed up without including some sharp coats from Burberry Prorsum. Who needs a coat in Spring/Summer, I'll never know, but if you're the type chilly in 75 degree heat, might I suggest





See you in Milan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!