Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, September 29, 2011

From Paris with Love: Day 1


This Gareth Pugh contraption has absolutely no place in my closet, but in my dreams I wear it casually to work without a bat of my eye. 





Dries van Noten's hearty mix and match is far more my reality. Lately I've been straying from my usual pastiche of patterns and colors, but when done right, it's still poppin', it's poppin'.




I like this look from Rochas, but even I'd admit that's a pretty spot on costume of 60's housewife. You'd need some hardcore chutzpah to pull that off now. Go for it! But call me over with my camera first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!