Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, September 23, 2011

This Week's Project Runway Moment


Anya: "I feel bad for Oliver. He thought he was gonna win last challenge"



Viktor: "He thought he was gonna win? Huh."















Bitchy. Viktor truly is the dealer of the best lines this season, don't ya think?




Aww poor International Oliver, so delicate





and slow moving





and confused by the human body





Good luck, little one. May your travels after Project Runway broaden your life experience as much as your accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!