Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, September 9, 2011

Louboutins are a Fashion Week Must




It's Fashion Week here in New York and all the ladies and gents are out in the finery walkin' the streets like a catwalk in heat. 


Why not treat yourself to a little Louboutin? 



My Ebay store has this amazing pair up right now for a mere $49.95 (umm, do you know what these little boogers go for?!) and if you're a tiny little thing the tease gets even sweeter since they're a 35.5. Ooh!




Admittedly, constant rain and suede aren't a natural pairing, but who you kidding that the fashion-rati aren't cabbing it everywhere?!





Christian Louboutin suede kitten heels with leather bow, size 35.5, at my Ebay store:



Sale ends Sunday at 8:50pm! Get 'em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!