Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's My First!




Well lads and ladies, I started "It Can't All Be Dior" exactly 1 year ago on a lark that it'd be a fun way to spend time during my unemployment period. Little did I realize it would open employment opportunities for me and how many parties, shows, concerts, cats, cakes, cool sweaters, shoes and jewels I'd share with you over this year. 



Please don't send presents. I already received some major gifts from just writing this blog, such as: 




1. I used my voice: At times I got mad and wrote on things I found hypocritical like the Bedbugs story The Times published that was merely an elitist, bougie opinion piece 


Original Post September 02, 2010




Or when Vogue Italia Editor in Chief, Franca Sozzani, raged against bloggers being a "disease"


Original Post January 31st, 2011




2. I made new friends: When I wrote about Miu Miu's Resort collection, they contacted me to tell me how much they liked "It Can't Be Dior" and would follow my writings


Original Post January 24, 2011:




So did E. Jean Carroll


Original Post February 16, 2011




and By Boe


Original Post August 19, 2010





and many others...




3. I shared the many adventures I had with Mr. Taurus: A year ago we were on our infamous "break" only to get back together in May. We've been tearin' it up ever since from Atlantic City to Coney Island to Connecticut and more. I even took him home to meet Momma. 



Original Post July 27, 2010





4. And, of course, I wore some funky ish: Documented for many laughs (good and bad) when I'm old and grey. 



Original Post August 30, 2011






Thank you all, loyal readers, for the love and support and here's to the next year, kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!