Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, February 24, 2011

One Year Anniversary Gift

Yesterday I celebrated the one year anniversary of "It Can't All Be Dior" and at first I said hold the presents.

Well, I lied. Bring 'em on and in true anniversary tradition, one year equals paper, honey.



First up, my bedroom needs this Etoile House Ecological Cardboard House:








French for star, I love that the "Etoile House" is an Earth conscious rock star house complete with a sweet whip.

Well, the car, bass and scrawny rocker guy are all part of the accessory pack you'll need to throw in, of course. How else will I get hours of play out of my present?








(Ecological cardboard "Star" house, Carton Chic, 21 at Little Fashion Gallery, http://www.littlefashiongallery.com/en/shop/etoile-house-in-ecological-cardboard)


(Recycled paper decorations, Carton Chic, 5 at Little Fashion Gallery, http://www.littlefashiongallery.com/en/shop/decorations-for-recycled-paper-house)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!