Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, February 28, 2011

Proof's in the Pudding. Or the Video.

Yesterday Mr G and I were talking about Galliano's alleged racist verbal assault. I contended that in this day and age oddly enough the best defense was lack of video.

Well British newspaper The Sun has a video. It's actually a previous Galliano racist rant at the same restaurant La Perle.

So now there's no drunken outburst defense. Clearly Galliano is anti-Semitic and a bigot. Career destroyed by hate.

And what of Dior now? Who will be the head designer of the storied house now?






http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3436757/Film-of-John-Gallianos-racist-rant-in-bar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!