Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, February 25, 2011

One Year Anniversary Gift Part 2

I have no memory (except that you still owe me a one year, paper anniversary gift,
of course) so these sticky notes are ideal for me





And as Mr G can attest, I use Post Its for EVERYTHING! From reminders to buy bread and pumpkin butter tacked to the fridge, to a helpful heads up that the cat's been fed and doesn't need two dinners, I can get real slutty with the Post Its.

And with these cute little bastards plastered all over my room, I might actually remember to do my laundry and make an appointment with my accountant to file my taxes






Well, maybe....


(The monkey with the cymbals is a must! How do I not have these in my life yet???)



(Animal adventures sticky notes with art by Junzo Terada, $11 for 8 different sticky note pads at Fred Flare, http://www.fredflare.com/customer/product.php?productid=5738&cat=254)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!