Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oktoberfest with Your Neighbors

Miss JB invited Mr Taurus and I over for her apartment building's Oktoberfest party
























(New friend and actual German, Miss YP, in an actual dirndl!)



I think it's really adorable how everyone in her building knows each other, likes each other and makes the effort for these seasonal pot lucks


(there was some traditional German kraut and potatoes too)


The word "dorm" came up a lot in the evening to describe the last time I felt such a communal vibe. Cuz let me tell you, I don't know any of my neighbors!

Anywho, the party was sweet, light, and yummy! 




Our cheese sticks and artichoke dip were a huge hit with the gang




But not as much as Mr Host's homemade caramelized mushroom pizza




I tore that ish up!





(Mr Taurus caught nibbling before the party)


(Sultry Julia Child pose)

(random smoke break jack-o-lantern at bar next door)


(random front door sticker)

(cuties!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!