Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Doin' It: The Organ Trail


This ain't no Lewis and Clark honey!





Take a cheese-bit 'educational' game you've got love for if you were born in the 80's and throw in some apocalypse zombie story and you've got "Organ Trail" a flesh eating version of that oxen and dysentery throw back of my youth from the guys over at 'The Men Who Wear Many Hats Productions' 





One I spent a good bit of my Sunday hooked on....



No longer are you worried about river fording and hunting squirrels. Now you gotta sneak by zombie hordes and scavenge for shopping carts full of supplies while protecting your precious station wagon 





And surprise, surprise, look who was the first to wander off and pay the price...












But I learned my lesson from elementary school. I'ma turn the volume off my computer so nobody realizes I'm playing this instead of doing work! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!