Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Inspiring Shot: Park & Bond

With my new job comes new sartorial challenges: who am I, fashion wise, in this latest incarnation? Of course like any savvy gay I have my usual spirit animals of visual reference: The Zombies. Rudi Gernreich. Steve McQueen.


Or perhaps I return to an old fave: Michael Caine.

Because he's the only guy I see in this Park & Bond landing page shot osocial media director of the Soho and Tribeca Grand hotels, Steven Rojas 





Perhaps I should give my fresh co-workers a heads-up. They are most likely a shade unprepared for my capricious taste in fashion and the many guises I'll don before the year is up.

Nah, let's keep 'em guessing.



If you're rich:

Gant by Michael Bastian striped cotton turtleneck $148
Simon Spurr large plaid peak-lapel flannel blazer, $1,895
Alexander Olch "The Boris" donegal wool handkerchief, $55
Versace slim cotton pant, $295
Florsheim by Duckie Brown saddle shoe, $325




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!