Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, November 28, 2011

Bergdorf Goodman Sent Me a Present

Ok so I'm sluggin' through work today, minding my business as I try to get back into a routine that I'd only just started before this long holiday siesta. I casually check my email and what to my wonder would suddenly appear but an email from Bergdorf Goodman






Bergdorf Goodman wrote Mac from Maryland about my blog!

What a gift and my birthday isn't for another three weeks!

And the gift keeps on giving as the official, just released full length video of 'dogs gone wild' is pure mutt!



              


I love that the spotted dog (is that a Cavalier King James??)  is dreaming of hot tea and room diffusers. Ha. Sounds like he understands the powers of tub time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!