Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, November 21, 2011

The Latest Bomb





I'm a smell snob. I love colognes and perfumes and sweet and spicy smells. Add in my total devotion to Dutch duo Viktor & Rolf and I couldn't be more excited about the announcement that they're releasing a men's counterpart to their signature women's scent Flowerbomb (not that I haven't been known to dab a little on me for dinners and dates) 


(MariaCarla, my love, careful with that thing)



Their first foray into men's, Antitdote, was clever but relied too heavily on those oceany, clean "blue" notes that feel too middle school prom to me





But with a cocktail of peppercorn, cinnamon and tobacco, Spicebomb is what I want, what I really, really want. Shame I have to wait 'til March. Maybe I can convince my British friends to smuggle me some during the first drop in the UK in January. 

Until then, here's the ad



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!