Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Dark Shadows Quiz Results

Oh god, my latest obsession has taken me straight to pop culture online quiz world. What's next Pogo?!


    


You are Carolyn Stoddard!


You're a fun person, out to get the best out of life and those around you. Essentially a wild child at heart, you live life hard and fast on your own terms. You have great hair too!



Well I do got that good hair....



Wanna find out which Dark Shadows character you are (and you know you do!): http://www.collinwood.net/quiz/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!