Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Guess Gremlins 2 Isn't the Universal Reference Point I Think it is



So yesterday at work I'm over thinking the wording on some purse or coat.

"I guess when you dissect the word order too much it all turns to fluff and non-sense, right? It's like in Gremlins 2 when the smarmy executives grill Billy over the rules about feeding the Mogwai after midnite"


-Blank stares-





Boy do I feel either really old or cuckoo loony tunes.




If you have no idea or you're 100% with me, either way skip to minute 4:00 and you too can start making inappropriate work references about caraway seeds



              

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!