Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Friday, November 18, 2011

For Less than an Andrew Jackson

Look it ain't easy being into both clothes and cakes. A boy's gotta budget. And yes I know I've been a bit heavy on the aspiration fashions lately (sorry Thom Browne, even at sample sale you outta my league!), but looky here at this fun and frugal little sweater vest I done dug up




A sweater vest will always get my wardrobe possibilities panties in a bunch. Throw in some marching soldiers, multiple colors and contrast ribbing and I'm all "here's my lunch money".



(Vintage wool-blend sweater vest, size small, $16.95 at Beacon's Closet, http://www.beaconscloset.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/in-the-army-now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!