Search This Blog

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow It Cant All Be Dior

Monday, June 7, 2010

You're Getting Verrry Sleepy






I love MOSS. It truly is the most ridiculous interior design store ever and makes you dream you live in a fantasy apartment in a fantasy land.

Yesterday I was hypnotized by this pendulum light fixture.

It must have put me into a deep fix cuz at a price tag of $25,000, I don't know who could swing it....


Watch this video. You'll understand the spell it weaves.







(And in review, I'm saying "Love it!", not "Muppet")

2 comments:

  1. hahahhahahahhaha I thought you said stop it!!!!!
    but yes I can see why. but cant see buying it.Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love this, too, it is mesmerizing. But, yes, Moss is crazy-expensive. I always wonder who on earth shops there. Fun to walk in and look around, though. I must stop by there soon and check out this light now! xol

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a fashion writer who writes for Bluefly, EDGE Media, VIRAL Fashion, etc. I use "It Can't All Be Dior" as a safe release for my love of coats, cats and cake. Phew!